Structural 2D Drafting & Documentation
Rightserve specializes in providing professional drafting services for Structural Engineers across the globe. We provide accurate, clear and concise structural drawings adopting your current drafting standards and procedures. We do all type of structural drafting ranging from composite, steel, timber and reinforced structures. We have an experienced team of well-trained Structural Engineers and Structural CAD Drafters who are able to handle all kinds of structural engineering projects. Our staff have spent thousands of hours creating detailed precision drawings of the structural components in projects ranging from complex structural systems for new structures, to restoration and adaptation of existing structures.
We provide accurate structural drawings based on architectural plans and your design/specifications and we follow the standards as per client's requirement for text style, dimension style and layers.
Our Structural drafting services include
- Drafting plans from scratch, client sketches, hard copy drawings or other provided documentation sources
- Creating sections , details and typical details
- Preparing schedules based on the design
- Setting up general notes
- Coordination with architectural drawings, mep drawings, engineering design, details, and schedules
- Preparation of full sets for permitting and construction drawings
- Preparation of “As Built” Drawings from the marked up copies of construction drawings
- Conversion of Raster Drawings (PDF, TIFF etc.) to AutoCAD
CAD Support & Standards
Rightserve has assisted many organizations in defining, documenting and executing CAD standards in the drafting office. Developing CAD Standards for your company is the quickest way to increase overall CAD productivity and it reduces the risk of delivering inaccurate designs. Development of standard pen settings, layers, text settings, etc. can be critical for successful drawing creation in a multi-user environment. Integration of CAD standards into the CAD interface, combined with complete documentation is the best way to achieve drawing consistency, eliminate needless setup time and manual checking processes. Developing CAD standards is not an easy task, but by partnering with Rightserve, you can be assured that the process will be swift and effective. We also offer a CAD support service which can help you with day to day issues such as layer management, plot styles, title blocks and Xrefs.