Posted Date: 19-May-2022
Job Category: Human Resource
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kochi
Experience: 1 to 5 Year
Rightserve is looking for an enthusiastic & dynamic HR executive in our Kochi office
Rightserve is a leading BIM services company specialized in Structural and MEP Engineering. With almost two decades of experience in the industry, we are engaged upon some of the world's most iconic and challenging projects .
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Understanding the team requirements for new or open positions and help define the right talent acquisition strategy
• Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications
• Review & Shortlist the CVs received
• Scheduling job interviews and assisting in the interview process
• Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
• Orienting new employees to the organization.
• Administering new employment assessments
• Foster a training and development culture in the organization;
• Provide the required support from time to time in maintaining & complying with records related to Statutory Compliance.
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
• Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
• Analyze people-related challenges/issues and come up with long-term and innovative solutions.
• Engaging employees in social, cultural and entertainment activities.
• Present monthly reports to management on the major HR activities carried out during the month.
• Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or related field
• 1 to 8 years of experience as an HR and Talent acquisition Specialist.
• Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and various HR software programs.
• Experience with payroll.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must.
• Be good at managing time and can prioritize tasks while working independently